Why Select Us For Your Home Inspection?
Our philosophy is that the role of a home inspector is to provide you with the information you need in an objective way, and without causing alarm or interfering with the buying/selling process.
- I take the hassle out of the inspection requirement.
- I make it easy to schedule your inspection - just call me at 225-229-1990! (Or use the Contact Page)
- Your inspection can always be scheduled within your 10-day decision time!
- Your home inspection will take about two hours depending on the size of the home
- I take the time to be thorough - check every system operation, check every component
- Your report will be delivered via email, usually the next business day.
- I use Home Gauge software which is very easy to read and understand. It contains digital photos of the major items in the home. My notes are always in blue type and easily understood.
- I have extensive training in Home Inspection, experience in home remodeling estimating and repairs.
- Completed certification classes for all areas of home inspection
- Member of the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors (NACHI)
- Licensed by the Louisiana State Board of Home Inspection (LSBHI)
- My commitment is to my clients to report fairly and honestly
- My prices are competitive for the area
- I am also available on Saturday afternoons by appointment
- Your report will be easy to understand with color photos and an easy to read summary. I use HomeGauge inspection software to generate a professional report with a password protected link for viewing. A copy can be emailed to your realtor with your approval.
· TRAINED - I have received classroom training by a local real estate training company, and completed the required on-site and hands-on training.
· CERTIFIED – I have passed a national certification exam
· LICENSED – I am licensed by the Louisiana State Board of Home Inspectors.
· EXPERIENCED - I have completed hundreds of client inspections. Both clients and realtors have stated their approval of the thoroughness of the inspection, and report they received.
· PROFESSIONAL - I am a member in good standing of the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors - NACHI and the Louisiana State Board of Home Inspectors - LSBHI.